Re: private routines in mathematica 6 packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81047] Re: private routines in mathematica 6 packages?
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 06:14:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 7, 1:22 am, Tanim Islam <tanim.is... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > How do I make certain functions within a mathematica package private or > protected? By private or protected, I mean that these functions cannot be > called directly by the user in a mathematica notebook. > > Tanim Islam that's not really possible however, if you follow the standard practice of having a private context in your package, the functions therein will not get in the way of users