How to draw closed curve with ListPolarPlot?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81056] How to draw closed curve with ListPolarPlot?
  • From: Galaxia <forgalaxia at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 06:19:04 -0400 (EDT)

I have a set of {theta, r} (say, size n), and want to plot them with
ListPolarPlot.
I want the first and last points are connected to get a closed curve.
How can I do it?

I tried to repeat the first data as the (n+1)th data.  Then, it looked
fine with the option of "Joined->True".  But when I added
"InterpolationOrder->2", the last two points were connected very
strange.

Is there any method to apply the interpolation feature and have a
closed curve?  Thanks a lot.