  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81220] entropy of an image
  • From: vickyisai at gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

hello

I want to plot entropy and information content of an image in Mathematica.
I know the formula of entropy(, but i m not able to make out how to
plot it for an image.

And what if i have two images , how can i plot ther joint entropy?

I checked in mathematica help for entropy and it takes me to a web
page of Mathematica  wavelet explorer.
how to go about plotting entropy?

thanks