Re: Automated documentation (like javadoc) for packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81282] Re: Automated documentation (like javadoc) for packages?
- From: Oliver Ruebenkoenig <ruebenko at uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:45:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kentaroh, eventhough the code is not exactly what you want it shows you how you can parse the *.nb to get the information needed. http://www.imtek.uni-freiburg.de/simulation/mathematica/IMSweb/imsTOC/IMS%20and%20Maintenance/MaintenanceDocu.html hth, oliver On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Kentaroh Takagaki wrote: > Hello, > > I have a Mathematica package for graphing specialized data, and I plan to > share this code with others. I am wondering if there is any way to > automatically generate documentation for the package (similar to javadoc for > Java), which will parse the .m files for symbol::usage statements, > Options[symbol] statements, scope, etc. > > Even a rudimentary script would be of great help, and just .nb or html > output is fine. (It doesn't have to use the Help Browser or new > Documentation Center). Please let me know if anybody has or knows of a way. > > Thank you, > Kenta > > > Oliver Ruebenkoenig, <ruebenko AT uni-freiburg.de>