Re: SWF runs to fast

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81305] Re: SWF runs to fast
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:17:24 -0400 (EDT)

P_ter wrote:

> when I save a "Manipulate" as swf-file, it runs to fast.
> How can I slow it down, such that in the swf-file the graphics dont't go Zoeffff...? Where can I find that in the documentation?

ref/format/SWF

"The duration of the SWF animation is determined by the number of frames
and the specified frame rate."

"The exported Flash animation will play at the same speed and will have
the same size as the Manipulate object."

Also, in the same page, check Option -> Playback controls:

"AnimationDuration"	Automatic	length of the animation in seconds when
exporting a Manipulate object

"FrameRate"	15	number of frames shown per second

HTH,
--
Jean-Marc