FourierTransform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81307] FourierTransform
  • From: David <dja.mckechan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

I am able to perform a FourierTransform of a function with several parameters t -> f

For example:
    x[t_, x_, y_, z_] := 2*t*x + y*z;
    FourierTransform[x[t, x, y, x], t, f]
works fine.

However, I have a lengthy function which I need to transform. When I evaluate my notebook Mathematica produces no errors BUT also no output. It spends a long time evaluating it and then nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!