Export to flash error. Export["file.swf",var] Export::rasterr: An unrecoverable error was encountered when rasterizing. >>

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81334] Export to flash error. Export["file.swf",var] Export::rasterr: An unrecoverable error was encountered when rasterizing. >>
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:36:57 -0400 (EDT)

This is really strange. I've export to flash before with no problem.
Now I get this error:

Export["animation.swf", animation]

        Export::rasterr: An unrecoverable error was encountered when
rasterizing. >>

animation is the Manipulate[] result.

again, I've done this before (in different notebooks) and not had a problem.
Any one else seen such an error and why it can happen? help is not helping
much.

Here is a screen shot

http://12000.org/tmp/091907/export_error.PNG

This is Mathematica 6.0.1 on windoz XP. 4 GB RAM, core 2 due 6850.

I am running another separate Mathematica on the same PC, it should not have
anything to do with it, just thought to mention it.

AutorunSequencing work fine on-line, so I do not think this has anything to
do with  it.

Any idea? No error message on the Messages console.
thanks,
Nasser