Re: Re: Can an arrow be drawn on a 3D plot?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81355] Re: [mg81329] Re: Can an arrow be drawn on a 3D plot?
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:51:43 -0400 (EDT)

David's package is awesome. The package functions make many things easy
that Mathematica still makes hard on its own. Even more important, perhaps, the
examples explore the boundaries of visual presentation in Mathematica (or any
environment) and demonstrate, expertly, how to choose and combine graphic
elements for maximum information content and effect.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com