Re: Boundary problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81434] Re: Boundary problems
- From: Joel Storch <jstorch at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 04:33:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For some basic background, consult "Methods of Theoretical Physics"
by Morse & Feshbach. p.1298
> I am going to start working on boundary value problems and I need
> some previous information on how to solve them via Mathematica. For
> example, I am working on the Poisson equation in bispherical
> coordinates, so the solution implies associated Legendre polinomials,
> this is l,m summation, two boundaries, two boundary conditions, etc...
> What I would like to know is some bibliography or sites on the web
> where I could get useful information.
> Olalla, Bilbao
Prev by Date:
Re: Group opener disappearing with Textbook style
Next by Date:
Integrate: Assumptions in double integral
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Integrate not very aggressive about taking constants out of integrals