Boundary problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81395] Boundary problems
  • From: olalla <operez009 at ikasle.ehu.es>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:20:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am going to start working on boundary value problems and I need
some previous information on how to solve them via Mathematica. For
example, I am working on the Poisson equation in bispherical
coordinates, so the solution implies associated Legendre polinomials,
this is l,m summation, two boundaries, two boundary conditions, etc...
What I would like to know is some bibliography or sites on the web
where I could get useful information.

Thanks

Olalla, Bilbao