options for PDF export, where are they listed??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81527] options for PDF export, where are they listed??
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:51:16 -0400 (EDT)

version 6.01

The help on ref/format/PDF  mentions the existence of "options' element when
exporting a notebook to PDF.

But nowhere I could find what are these options and how to use them in the
export command?

I am trying to do the following: export to PDF, but I'd like the page
margins in the PDF to be smaller than they are now, so I can fit more stuff
in the same page. I have no idea how to tell Mathematica to adjust the
margins of the page when it exports to PDF. Is this possible?

thanks,
Nasser