ScaleFunction vs. ScaleFactor

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81534] ScaleFunction vs. ScaleFactor
  • From: olalla <operez009 at ikasle.ehu.es>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:54:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everybody,

I am using the ListPlotVectorField to plot a list of 2d-vectors
(vx,vy) at given points(x,y) but I'm in trouble with controling the
size of the head of the arrow and the relative size of the vectors. I
think that the problem is in the ScaleFunction and ScaleFactor
commands but I do not understand how to use them properly.

I hope anybody could help me

Thanks a lot in advance

Olalla, UPV, Bilbao