Re: RE: Re: Mathematica 6.0 -

If i check internet connectivity from within mathematica and the
software tells me it is working, that it indeed can connect to the net,
then it can not be a network problem or anything else prohibiting the
FinancialData function to do its work. It must something else, believe me,
i've tried several times.

Regards,
theta