reaction diffusion equation !

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87186] reaction diffusion equation !
  • From: khaled sayed <k_s_mahmoud at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 05:17:18 -0500 (EST)

Dear sir
Can NDSolve in Mathematica solves the nonlinear reaction diffusion equation in two dimensions
(Tt-Uxx-Uyy=f(U) with Drichlit B.C.). I ask u kindly to send me the mathematica program solves the transient heat equation in two dimension  or the heat diffusion equation if u already have it.
Thanks in advance for help and cooperation
regards
khaled sayed
Khaled Sayed Mahmoud Ibrahim Department of MathematicsFaculty of ScienceHelwan University Helwan, Cairo, EgyptTel.: (+20)18-25-35-272
Fax: (+20)-2-25588-586k_s_mahmoud at hotmail.com