Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87475] Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:45:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jens-Peer Kuska wrote: > Hi, > > the secret is called "Wolfram Workbench 1.2" .. > > Regards > Jens > > Linda (Lin) wrote: >> Given Mathematica 6 has been out for several months, why is there still no >> information about how to write documentation for 6? I see plenty of >> references to this on the web, including some on this mailing list very >> recently. But there seems to be no official information. >> >> I'm puzzled where there is so little information. >> >> Lin >> >> > Yes, but some of us are happy developing without using the Workbench, and it does seem unreasonable to bundle part of the core Mathematica system into this product. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk