Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87584] Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 05:40:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <ftsd2f$bc4$1 at smc.vnet.net>, David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com> wrote: > > But in my offering of http://scientificarts.com/worklife the most > difficult thing that I find is getting people to try it. And this has > lead me to learn more of why, in the real world, active advertising is > unfortunately essential. > Genuine sympathy for your dilemma. And just a note that in the Silicon Valley startup / venture capital / "entrepreneurship" world (where I live physically, but which I'm not in any way engaged in), one of the most highly regarded ideas is the concept of "viral marketing".