Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg87605] Re: Documentation - what is the big secret?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 05:44:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 13, 3:33 am, "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kir... at onetel.net> wrote: > David Reiss wrote: > > I basically agree with David here. I think that there is indeed a > > style of working that corresponds to the workflow in Workbench. And I= > > suspect that there are many who like to work with it. However My > > approach to Mathematica programming (and I have done a **lot** of it > > over the years) is to code in notebooks and save to packages. So it > > does make sense to include documentation tools inside of Workbench as > > WRI is in the process of doing. > > But this needs to be in addition to documenting the format of the > documentation. I certainly agree > > <snip> > > > such tools in the next version ofhttp://www.scientificarts.com/worklife/=