Documentation Center Tutorial

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87610] Documentation Center Tutorial
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 05:45:01 -0400 (EDT)

...as promised I have created a notebook with a set of notes on some
aspects of how to prepare material for the Mathematica Documentation
Center.

You can find this notebook at (its the only one on this page at the
moment):

http://www.scientificarts.com/worklife/notebooks/

The material described there will allow you to create material for the
mathematica Documentation Center "by hand."  And it will not have the
full set of bells and whistles; but, it may provide just the starting
point and a subset of the tricks needed to get folks going on this.

When version 3.0 of A WorkLife FrameWork is released it will contain a
variety of tools for doing all of this automatically.

If you find any errors in the notebook, please let me know: I wrote it
rather quickly...

I hope that this helps...

--David
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...
Trial Version at:
http://scientificarts.com/worklife/