Re: Re: installing Playe rPro killed using Mathematica itself:

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg88121] Re: [mg88098] Re: installing Playe rPro killed using Mathematica itself:
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 05:29:36 -0400 (EDT)

Really?  What have you heard or read that gives you such a negative impression?

I've read every remark about Player Pro on the group, and I believe this thread
represents the only bug/negative remark about the product I've seen.  If I
missed something, please let me know!

Specifically, Murray reported one bug in two different ways, conceded by me
both times, complete with mea culpas and workarounds...

John Fultz
jfultz at
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.