Re: Coordinate readout from Graphics3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88183] Re: Coordinate readout from Graphics3D?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 05:00:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steve Gray wrote: > I thought I saw somewhere that one could read out coordinates from a > Graphics plot, according to the mouse position. I can't find it now, > and I don't see how it would work with Graphics3D. But anything would > help. Thanks for any info. See Chris Carlson's "Get Coordinates: New in 6.0.2", Wolfram Blog, (March 11, 2008), http://blog.wolfram.com/2008/03/11/get-coordinates-new-in-602/ This blog entry contains numerous interesting examples of various usages of this new function (zooming on a specific part of a plot, computing the area of a polygon, etc.) Best regards, -- Jean-Marc