Re: Coordinate readout from Graphics3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88205] Re: Coordinate readout from Graphics3D?
- From: "ahallam at iastate.edu" <ahallam at iastate.edu>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:39:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 26, 2:44 am, Steve Gray <stev... at roadrunner.com> wrote: > I thought I saw somewhere that one could read out coordinates from a > Graphics plot, according to the mouse position. I can't find it now, > and I don't see how it would work with Graphics3D. But anything would > help. Thanks for any info. > > Steve Gray So I have a simpler question. I know I can see the options that are set for a particular 3D object typing Options[ ] around the object. This is particularly useful when I have rotated the object with the mouse. But when I right click on the object and then use the object inspector (ctrl-shift-o) and then choose Formatting, Expression Formatting, Graphics3D Box Options, a change viewpoint (which has lots of decimal places) is not completely visible.. Typing Options when can use the mouse seems clunky, but not if you cannot view the entire set of options. Any ideas?