Re: Coordinate readout from Graphics3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88224] Re: Coordinate readout from Graphics3D?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:47:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Apr 28, 10:40 am, "ahallam at iastate.edu" <ahallam at iastate.edu> wrote: > > So I have a simpler question. > > I know I can see the options that are set for a particular 3D object > typing Options[ ] around the object. This is particularly useful > when I have rotated the object with the mouse. > > But when I right click on the object and then use the object > inspector (ctrl-shift-o) and then choose Formatting, Expression > Formatting, Graphics3D Box Options, a change viewpoint (which has > lots of decimal places) is not completely visible.. Typing Options > when can use the mouse seems clunky, but not if you cannot view the > entire set of options. > > Any ideas? Hi, If I understand correctly, you would like to be able to copy the value of the ViewPoint option with as little typing as possible. You could try using one of the ViewPoint selectors posted in this thread: http://tinyurl.com/6n3862 Szabolcs