Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88281] Re: Wolfram User Interface Research?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:26:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <fv6upp$rpv$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu> wrote: > > What I did ask for --- would still ask for --- was, first of all the > > proper technical name for this class of non-alphabetical symbols or > > commands or operators in Mathematica? -- what they're called as a group, > > > Second and more important, I asked where, if anywhere, I could find (in > > a single place) a short list (like perhaps a half-dozen page or less) > > summarizing _all_ of these non-alphabetical operators, with a brief > > The Mathematica book has a list of such symbols in its table of > contents . . . . . . under the name or title of ??? [The TOC is 6 pages full of quite tiny type] [I think you may perhaps be referring to Appendix A.2.7, "Operator Input Forms" --- ???]