Combinatorica documentation: Backtrack[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94226] Combinatorica documentation: Backtrack[]
  • From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:23:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Could someone please explain (preferably through an example) how the
Backtrack function of the Combinatorica package works?  Or even better:
point me to the documentation page that describes it?

The Combinatorica documentation seems very sparse.  I couldn't find
anything about Backtrack (apart from the usage message).