helpMathematicaPackages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85364] helpMathematicaPackages
  • From: madalina <madalina_hodorog at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 04:49:37 -0500 (EST)

Hello!

I have a lot of .mx files in mathematica. I read about them and I understoond they are still packages like the .m files but they are faster.
I wanted to know if I can obtain the .nb files from the .mx files?
(as the contain of the .mx files is unreadable)
If I can not do this conversion, this means that the people that design the packages didn't want anyone else to see the content or to access it?

thank you very much for your time,
madalina