Re: What's the new "Code" Style?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85517] Re: What's the new "Code" Style?
- From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:14:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: HPR <read at math.uvm.edu>
AES wrote: > In the transition from earlier versions to 6.0, the Cmd-8 style in the > Default Format was changed from something like "Small Text" (if I'm > remembering correctly) to a style called "Code", which appears to > function like "Input" but is formatted differently. > > What is this style? -- what's its purpose or objective? -- how does it > differ from Input? "Code" style cells are initialization cells. The main formatting difference is that they don't wrap like Input cells. -- Helen Read University of Vermont