Re: How should I start with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85508] Re: How should I start with mathematica?
- From: thomas <thomas.muench at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:10:09 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 11, 1:15 pm, David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk> wrote: > I completely agree - can you remember who it was who wrote a > "Mathematica book generator" and posted it here - if you can, I will add > a link to it on my site, because that is all that we seem to have for > the foreseeable future! > David Baileyhttp://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk David - it was me who posted the code. Here is a link to the post: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/d47d32266cf51f1b The code that generates "The Mathematica Book" is in the first post of the linked thread. The code should be pasted into a new notebook and executed. It will generate another notebook, the "Virtual Mathematica Book". This notebook can be saved and is a valuable resource - I believe - to learn about Mathematica. Greetings, thomas