Re: C++ const and mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85711] Re: C++ const and mathlink
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:09:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

as you pointed out:
"The documentation and examples are very C
 > friendly but not so much for C++."

because MathLink is for C, it work with C++, but
it is C and compatible with C compilers. So you will
not be able to tell a C library, that it should
understand the C++ const keyword because that are
different languages.

And "The practical cost is that" you have to remove the
const keyword from your arrays in you code.

Regards
   Jens