Re: VectorFieldPlot scaling
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90538] Re: VectorFieldPlot scaling
- From: Aaron Fude <aaronfude at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:32:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 10, 6:32 am, dh <d... at metrohm.ch> wrote: > Hi Aaron, > > the direction of the arrow are tied to the axes. If you change the axes, > > the arrow directions are changed accordingly. Otherwise you would have a > > bunch of graphical vectors on a grid, but not a vector field. > > Daniel > > Yes, that's what I'm looking to do then! How can I have a "bunch of graphical vectors on a grid, but not a vector field"?