Re: Re: Log(ln) Function + 2 Parameters + Greater

Hello Jerry,
Practically, there is no difference to the user---so it is a matter of
choice, but is does serve to reiterate
the maxim "everything is an expression."

There are times when the form of the function may reflect your
thinking about it: here is a trivial example:

myBesselJ[i_][z_] := BesselJ[i,z]

bessels[n_,y_] := Sum[myBessel[i][y],{i,1,n}]