Re: SetOptions[TableForm] doesn't seem to work?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89313] Re: SetOptions[TableForm] doesn't seem to work?
- From: Helen Read <read at math.uvm.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:43:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Thanks for replies from David Park and Helen Read, and I'll set to work
> learning Grid.
> But to respond in defense of TableForm, there are many occasions when
> one is not formatting material for printing or distribution, instead one
> is doing an initial analysis and just wants to get a quick one-shot
> picture of how some expression is going to behave, or test some function
> one is coding.
> In that case, what could be simpler, quicker, terser, and easier to
> remember than
> Table[---table contents---] // TableForm
will also do it.
University of Vermont
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Log(ln) Function + 2 Parameters + Greater
Next by Date:
Bizarre Running Times
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: SetOptions[TableForm] doesn't seem to work?
Next by thread:
Re: Datafunctions - multiple keys