Re: font size too small

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89997] Re: font size too small
  • From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

minimus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to have a larger view of the program windows and fonts of
> mathematica?
>
> I can hardly see input and output on the edit screen

In Windows, there is a little 100% down in the lower right of the
notebook window; if you click on that you can select a different
magnification. You can also set the magnification from the Format menu.
If you want to set the magnification permanently, open the Option
Inspector (from the Format menu) and choose Global Preferences from the
"Show option values for" dropdown. Then under Notebook Options, got to
Display Options, look for Magnification over on the right-hand pane, and
use the dropdown to set the magnification you would like.

--
Helen Read
University of Vermont