Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg90062] Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

I started with Mathematica 1.1 or 1.2 on the Mac which was available at
school, becauseone of professors required it for a physics class. Could not
afford a NeXT or a Mac; with only a PC at home I ordered the Mathematica 386
version. Shortly after that I upgraded to 386/87 version and got more RAM I
think that was version 1.2.

All together about 18 years.

news:g3nh81$dl$1 at