Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90088] Re: [mg90051] Re: [mg89996] Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:53:46 -0400 (EDT)

The picture is in one of the Wolfram Blogs

http://blog.wolfram.com/2008/06/17/the-mathematica-memory-museum/

If they did make an electronic version, it would have to be fully
searchable, and have the search engine fixed so you could find
something without either having the exact name or what Wolfram thought
was the right tags. I am constantly finding gems that completely
eluded my searches.

george