Re: Re: Re: font size too small

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90100] Re: [mg90033] Re: [mg90028] Re: font size too small
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:56:02 -0400 (EDT)

I highly recommend Opera, which zooms web pages (both text and graphics)
perfectly on both WinXP and Mac systems.

It also combines e-mail and browsing in a single application, which makes
many things easier.

The default browser on the Mac (Safari) is almost entirely unreadable for
older folk like us.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com