Re: changing style of vertices for ShowGraph with Combinatorica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86307] Re: changing style of vertices for ShowGraph with Combinatorica
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 05:40:18 -0500 (EST)

You could use the native GraphPlot function to plot your
Combinatorica-defined graph as follows:

Needs["Combinatorica`"]

g = Cycle[3];

GraphPlot[g,
 VertexRenderingFunction -> ({EdgeForm[{Thick, Red}],
     FaceForm[Yellow], Disk[#1, 0.05], Text[#2, #1]} &)]

Stephen Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:fqqrql$k9j$1 at smc.vnet.net...