multivariate analysis library

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86439] multivariate analysis library
  • From: sdw <nospam.warwick at jps.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 03:00:07 -0500 (EST)

I have not seen any references to a suite of tools in mathematica
for performing multivariate analysis algorithms typically seen in
systems such as SPSS.  I was hoping to find a suite that would cover
things like principal components, common factor analysis, discriminant
analysis, conjoint analysis, canonical correlation, cluster analysis,
structural equation modeling, Bayesian inference modeling.

I'm sure that the underlying functionality is there to perform these
operations, but I was hoping to see if a package had already been
created that addresses them. hate the idea of having to buy more
than one "general purpose" application!