Re: Re: Should I uninstall the old version before upgrading?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86492] Re: [mg86481] Re: Should I uninstall the old version before upgrading?
- From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:26:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <24728359.1205302095850.JavaMail.root@m08>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at longhorns.com
If you're using Mac, don't upgrade at all for a while, at least until
something AFTER 6.0.2.
Init files don't load, among other things!!!!
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:13:35 -0500, Nazdrovje <nazdrovje at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 10:00 am, =EA=CD=EA=CD <huihui.... at gmail.com> wrote=
>> I want to upgrade Mathematica from v6.0 to v6.0.1. Can I just install
>> the new version directly without uninstalling the old version? Should
>> I uninstall the old version manually before upgrading?
>> Thanks very much!
> I had problems going from 6.0.1. to 6.0.2 that were only solved by
> uninstalling 6.0.1 first and then manually removing all remnents of
> the 6.0 folder...
DrMajorBob at longhorns.com
Prev by Date:
Accessing and using built-in constants in Mathematica 6 / precision
Next by Date:
Re: Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2
Previous by thread:
Re: Should I uninstall the old version before upgrading?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Should I uninstall the old version before upgrading?