Re: V.6.0.2 gripes...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86751] Re: V.6.0.2 gripes...
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:53:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Helen Read wrote: It happens on machines that are still running Norton, though, > and WRI tech support insists it has nothing to do with NOD32. > I would try the experiment anyway - virus checkers can be very intrusive. Since you are seeing it on a variety of machines, and others such as myself have never seen this problem, it almost has to be related to some software that you have running on your machines. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk