Re: Viewpoint selector for Mac in 6.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86852] Re: Viewpoint selector for Mac in 6.0?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 01:03:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Ravi, 1) Make your plot. 2) Use the mouse to obtain the viewpoint that you want. 3) Right in front (on the left) of the plot output type 'Options[' and right after the plot (on the right) type ', Viewpoint'] and then evaluate. 4) That will give you the current Viewpoint option, which you could then copy into the plot Input specification. -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "Ravi Balasubramanian" <bravi at cs.washington.edu> wrote in message news:fs26q4$96$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hello friends, > > It appears that the viewpoint selector for 3D graphics is absent in 6.0 > (Mac version). Is there an alternate way to manually choose a view > (other than trying different viewpoints repeatedly)? Suggestions > appreciated. > > Ravi > University of Washington >