circuit grid

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg88967] circuit grid
  • From: vicky Al Aisa <vickyisai at>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 02:39:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all

I am trying to implement a routing algo, As routing is done on a grid
(what i mean by grid is here)(

I was trying to represent it using a Polygon, and using Points to
represent the points, but wasn't able to represent points (Points) on
the polygon.

How can I represent a  Point on a defined polygon

-Thank you