Re: On which OS is Mathematica best implemented?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88959] Re: On which OS is Mathematica best implemented?
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 02:37:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2008-05-22 04:25:07 +0930, LeftCoast_Dave <I.am at nul.domain.com> said:
> On which OS is it "ahead" by and large
> /these/ days?
Being originally written on the Mac I find its windowing metaphor makes
more sense still on Mac OS X (there's no shortcut in Windows to cycle
through, um, windows -- as far as I was able to tell), but in terms of
what the program can do it's identical across all platforms. This is no
doubt due to large parts of the program now being written in
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: change a system of PDEs to ODEs via traveling wave
Previous by thread:
On which OS is Mathematica best implemented?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: On which OS is Mathematica best implemented?