Re: CUDA support in 7.0?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93851] Re: CUDA support in 7.0?
  • From: Amir <amirnntp at>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:29:45 -0500 (EST)

Our sales rep indicated that Mathematica would have support for CUDA.
I think I misunderstood her in what form the support would appear. I
assumed it meant integrated into new parallel commands.

Thanks for posting your CUDA template mathlink scripts. I have used

On Nov 26, 4:22 am, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku... at>