Re: Finite difference method with mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92738] Re: Finite difference method with mathematica
  • From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

This probably goes way beyond what you are looking for, but there is
an open-source simulation toolbox for Mathematica at

http://www.imtek.de/simulation//mathematica/IMSweb/

It is very impressive; I wish I could understand and exploit 10% of
what this package looks capable of.  You can use it to set up and
solve all kinds of node-based system equations, from analog circuits
to FEA.