Re: Finite difference method with mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92738] Re: Finite difference method with mathematica
- From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This probably goes way beyond what you are looking for, but there is an open-source simulation toolbox for Mathematica at http://www.imtek.de/simulation//mathematica/IMSweb/ It is very impressive; I wish I could understand and exploit 10% of what this package looks capable of. You can use it to set up and solve all kinds of node-based system equations, from analog circuits to FEA.