Re: Using Mathematica with GSL

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg92230] Re: Using Mathematica with GSL
  • From: dreeves <dreeves at>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:35:26 -0400 (EDT)

> > Any there any glue libraries available that implements Glue
> > code, to evaluate C expressions exported by the Mathematica
> > Splice command, in terms of functions provided by the GNU
> > Scientific library (GSL).

> From memory, there was a paper at one of the Mathematica conferences a fe=
> years ago on this very topic.  Try searching for  "Industrial C Code
> Generation" by Y Papegay from the 2006 Technical Conference.

I don't think that's exactly relevant.  The idea is just to have an
interface to GSL functions, kind of like this perl interface:

Mathematica + GSL would really be a powerful combination!

(Tommy, please follow up here if you make any progress on this.

--  - -  search://"Daniel Reeves"

Latest probabilities from intrade...
  46.9%  McCain becomes president (last trade 21:09 MON)
  53.0%  Obama becomes president (last trade 22:20 MON)
  13.0%  US recession in 2008 (last trade 19:34 MON)
  25.0%  Overt air strike against Iran in '08 (last trade 21:12 MON)