Re: Old version notebooks

BZ Cummings wrote:
> I have a collection of notebooks (Version 2, Version 3) obtained through a book I checked out at the library:  "Mathematica Computer Programs for Physical Chemistry".
>
> Version 6 will not open these files.

*snip*

What do you mean by that? Do you have any error messages?

When you open an older notebook with Mathematica 6.x, the standard
installation of Mathematica displays the notebook below a prominent
green banner titled "Mathematica Version Advisory", with three buttons.
Do you see that?

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc