Re: Old version notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92408] Re: Old version notebooks
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:47:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <email@example.com>
BZ Cummings wrote: > I have a collection of notebooks (Version 2, Version 3) obtained through a book I checked out at the library: "Mathematica Computer Programs for Physical Chemistry". > > Version 6 will not open these files. > > I'm curious if anyone knows of a way (or a program since there are 500 of these notebooks) to get these to work. > Could you be more specific about what "will not open" means in this case? Do you get an error message? It would be much easier to come up with a solution if you uploaded one of these notebooks somewhere, so we can take a look at the file.