Re: Making Scientific Posters?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92452] Re: Making Scientific Posters?
- From: "M.Roellig" <markus.roellig at googlemail.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:55:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 30 Sep., 08:36, AES <sieg... at stanford.edu> wrote: > Have to make a couple of scientific meeting posters (on the order of 44" > X 44") for the very first time =AD=AD would appreciate advice and counsel > from more experienced "old hands" on best way to approach this (or > pointers to recommended tutorials). > > Each poster's contents will be primarily 8 or 9 pieces of vector artwork > (labeled plots, blocks of text, none of them especially complex) that > can be generated separately and will be of varying sizes but each one > roughly letter-sized. May contain a few raster files (jpeg, tiff) also=