Re: Update to Hinton Button/palette tutorial for Mathematica 7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98214] Re: Update to Hinton Button/palette tutorial for Mathematica 7?
- From: dbreiss at gmail.com
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:32:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would suggest that that is a very old notebook and that the way user interface objects are created and used in Mathematica >6 is very different than in the version that PJ wrote that for. It's best to use the current Matheamtica documentation on Buttons to guide you there. Best, David On Apr 2, 5:47 am, "meit... at gmail.com" <meit... at gmail.com> wrote: > P.J. Hinton's "How To Create Buttons" notebook reports problems when > opening in Mathematica 7. > What is best way to address the errors reported and how to fix them. > Thank you.