Re: Update to Hinton Button/palette tutorial for Mathematica 7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98241] Re: Update to Hinton Button/palette tutorial for Mathematica 7?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:37:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Let the compatibility tool that kicks in if you load an old notebook do its job. Worked for me. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Apr 2, 11:47 am, "meit... at gmail.com" <meit... at gmail.com> wrote: > P.J. Hinton's "How To Create Buttons" notebook reports problems when > opening in Mathematica 7. > What is best way to address the errors reported and how to fix them. > Thank you.